Most Recent Comments
- Claudine on Sprott Shifts From Gold Bullion To Gold Stocks, Explains Why | ZeroHedge
- 11JaneJohnson on 3 Option Spreads To Hedge Last Week’s Move – Seeking Alpha
- Neil on S&P strips off AAA credit rating of the US – Will this shake the investment market?
- Administrator on S&P strips off AAA credit rating of the US – Will this shake the investment market?
- Administrator on Guest Post: US Government Asset Seizures On The Rise | ZeroHedge
Most Recent Posts
- Putting A Trillion Dollars Of Platinum In Perspective | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross On Bernanke’s Latest Helicopter Flyover, “Money For Nothing, Debt For Free” And The End Of Ponzi Schemes | ZeroHedge
- Gold Extends Longest Streak Since 1920 on Central-Bank Stimulus – Bloomberg
- On Krugman’s Epiphany | ZeroHedge
- Stephen Roach On Why Abes Aggression Wont Save Japan | ZeroHedge
Search Asset Inflation.com
Interesting Discussion Forums
Monthly Archives: March 2012
When it comes to markets, the following clip, as well as memories of recent market collapses, highlights that it is usually brightest just before it’s pitch black. …”As the market floundered financial leaders were as optimistic as ever…more so”… via … Continue reading
Here’s the case I lay out for those reading to make up their own minds. The Federal Reserve prints money, “buying” treasuries & increasing the money supply, thus devaluing the dollar. The Government then subsidizes all of the aforementioned areas, … Continue reading
Looking at the parabolic rise in AAPL shares in the past 3 months one would imagine that the company’s product line up, so well telegraphed over the past several years, has changed, or at least has found a way to … Continue reading
The simple observation that a peak in global discovery in the 1960′s must be followed by a peak in production some decades later is unassailable. So we know the decline is coming, as most major oil-producing countries have experienced already. … Continue reading
Mrs. Watanabe Prepares To Blow The JGB Bubble: Household Holdings Of Japanese Bonds Slide To Lowest In 7 Years | ZeroHedge
And foreigners will be delighted to buy JGBs…. just hike interest rates from a meaningless 1% to at least 2% to match the US 10 year, and make JGB’s attractive. Oh wait, there is a problem with that. As Andy … Continue reading
*DUDLEY: FED HOLDS OVERSEAS SOVEREIGN DEBT TO MANAGE RESERVES *DUDLEY: HIGH BAR FOR ADDITIONAL PURCHASES OF EUROPE DEBT via It’s Official – The Fed Is Now Buying European Government Bonds | ZeroHedge.
Apple (AAPL): Putting $558 Billion Into Perspective Mar 26, 2012 3:01 PM | about stocks: AAPL, ARMH, DELL, HPQ, INTC, MSFT, RIMM, SNE Is Apple (AAPL) really worth the money people are paying to own the shares? Is Apple’s dominance … Continue reading
Bill Gross, who runs the world’s biggest bond fund at Pacific Investment Management Co., said the Federal Reserve will probably signal it plans to arrange a third round of debt purchases when policy makers meet in April. The end of … Continue reading