So the fact that pretty much every major economy is rolling over at the moment means one thing. These guys need to print and print big. Not that this does anything for the economy, but it usually buys time (until it doesn’t). If they are going to print and print big they need commodities as low as possible. This is the reason for the now blatant government/Central Bank sanctioned and coordinated raids on precious metals.
Most Recent Comments
- Claudine on Sprott Shifts From Gold Bullion To Gold Stocks, Explains Why | ZeroHedge
- 11JaneJohnson on 3 Option Spreads To Hedge Last Week’s Move – Seeking Alpha
- Neil on S&P strips off AAA credit rating of the US – Will this shake the investment market?
- Administrator on S&P strips off AAA credit rating of the US – Will this shake the investment market?
- Administrator on Guest Post: US Government Asset Seizures On The Rise | ZeroHedge
Most Recent Posts
- Putting A Trillion Dollars Of Platinum In Perspective | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross On Bernanke’s Latest Helicopter Flyover, “Money For Nothing, Debt For Free” And The End Of Ponzi Schemes | ZeroHedge
- Gold Extends Longest Streak Since 1920 on Central-Bank Stimulus – Bloomberg
- On Krugman’s Epiphany | ZeroHedge
- Stephen Roach On Why Abes Aggression Wont Save Japan | ZeroHedge
Search Asset Inflation.com
Interesting Discussion Forums