With 10Y rates under 1.6%, new record low yields, we suspect Bernanke’s ‘keep rates low to help housing via QE’ argument is going to be a tough one. Perhaps its just ‘print money to save the world for 3 more months’ honesty will just have to come out…
Most Recent Comments
- Claudine on Sprott Shifts From Gold Bullion To Gold Stocks, Explains Why | ZeroHedge
- 11JaneJohnson on 3 Option Spreads To Hedge Last Week’s Move – Seeking Alpha
- Neil on S&P strips off AAA credit rating of the US – Will this shake the investment market?
- Administrator on S&P strips off AAA credit rating of the US – Will this shake the investment market?
- Administrator on Guest Post: US Government Asset Seizures On The Rise | ZeroHedge
Most Recent Posts
- Putting A Trillion Dollars Of Platinum In Perspective | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross On Bernanke’s Latest Helicopter Flyover, “Money For Nothing, Debt For Free” And The End Of Ponzi Schemes | ZeroHedge
- Gold Extends Longest Streak Since 1920 on Central-Bank Stimulus – Bloomberg
- On Krugman’s Epiphany | ZeroHedge
- Stephen Roach On Why Abes Aggression Wont Save Japan | ZeroHedge
Search Asset Inflation.com
Interesting Discussion Forums